Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Skier Boyz at Crested Butte

This is the first place the fire ball got parked.


We got one night here and had to move every night for the rest of the week.


Cooking up some dinner with the Boyz.







After dinner after party.


Some of our other friend drove Lars's van from Salt Lake to the Butte.



The Desk you see in van is a hand me down from my little brothers room from our house back in Vermont







Watching the Jr. finals and the qualifier day or the world tour.
Keeping the sun off my fare skin.




This is me finishing my line after kicking off a ski and banging my hip on a rock.



Going from 1st place to 13th place.





This is the day after. The bruise is just getting worse day by day.

































No comments:

Post a Comment